Means bringing opportunity to montanan's!
Radical Environmentalists who are destroying our forests and economy give monies to Bullock
The lack of fires and plentiful healthy wildlife then, stand as proof of stewardship successfully done !
Poor management is theft of Montana's Assets!
- Preserving the Environment is hands on !
- Let it burn strategies are a crime !
- Cleaning up dead trees, stops fires & disease !
- 4,510 miles of F.S. Roads have been removed !
- $270 Million spent on road removal & reparations !
- While not one dime spent on fire prevention !
- Harvesting Trees maintains lush habitat !
- Steady Tree Harvests create more Jobs !
- Harvests yield healthier and more abundant Wildlife!
- Proper Management Means taking care of what belongs to Montana. Something that should be done by Montanan's.
UNDENIABLE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE SHOW THE EFFECTS OF GOOD MANAGEMENT!
Digging into the historical archives of Flathead forest management is a very revealing journey.
Reasonable records were kept to the beginning of logging in the Flathead back to the 1890's.
Records such as species specific harvests and the influence of the times on the harvests and the changes with methods are very clearly documented.
In the early days camps were set up and the men lived in the camps in the area of the harvest. During WWII the board feet of harvest dropped off and it was noticed as well that beetle kill was becoming a pervasive problem. A problem which the Forest Service correctly attacked with massive road development and Harvesting to clear out the fuel. The graph shows that the cleaning up of the fuel as a good managing tool, worked to keep kept our air and communities clear of pollution and promoted a good economy.
Democrats and Environmentalists have reversed management plans creating more destruction of our resources polluting our Air quality and killing our economy.
Let it burn does not work!!